A pair of outages last month knocked out Selectfeed Plus service to Reuters customers across much of the US. The outages occurred on Aug. 15 in the Area Broadcast System (ABS) broadcast feed from Hauppauge, NY. The disruptions caused some subscribers to report a down time of about 45 minutes. Reuters says the ABS disruptions were due to an application failure in its data center in Hauppauge, and that a repair is under way.
The occurrences last month were not the first time the broadcast feed
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit