LONDON--Thomson Financial's ILX Global Systems has filled some of the positions left vacant recently by the departure of seven members of its UK Globaltopic product management team.
Earlier this year Thomson Financial merged its Globaltopic unit--which it gained through its acquisition of Primark Corp.--with its ILX division to form ILX Global Systems. The seven that left were from the Globaltopic real-time data and trading services side.
Laurence Trigwell, product marketing director for real-
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent