Bridge and Australia-based Dunai Financial Systems (DFS) have decided to merge their respective Equinet and Iress equity trading room systems and information services businesses. According to Bridge and DFS officials, the Equinet and Iress products combined have the leading share of the Australian equity marketplace. Taken together, the equity information services and broker workstation software products are in use at over half the equity trading room positions in Australia, the vendor offic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act