LONDON--Strategic Communications Software is now trading under the name of Qanat, and plans to roll out a new real- time information service and messaging platform.
The information service, Q-live, will go into beta-testing next month. Q-live provides prices, research and analytics to a firm’s satellite offices, customers or customers’ customers. It is divided into four component parts: active pages, quote lists, news services and charting. The active pages is a page display tool that allows
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit