John Jessop, Bridge Information Systems, Managing Director, Europe
1. What do your customers want, and how are you giving it to them?
Our customers want reliability, flexibility, information diversity, clever functionality and, when all is said and done, after-sales service on a scale rarely demanded of or offered by the market data industry.
Bridge, in my opinion, has the right business model and the right system infrastructure. We have a vast warehouse of data, both real-time and historical,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit