As chief executive of Hemscott, Ros Wilton has steered the London-based vendor from a publishing company to the leading UK fundamental data provider. Since its reinvention, she has led Hemscott through international expansions with the acquisitions of US data providers Bigdough, CoreData and Company Fundamentals, and has been at the helm of the company’s decision to de-list from the London Stock Exchange and merge with US-based i-Deal Data Systems. Inside Market Data spoke to her during the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act