Ludwig Niessen, head of information services and general manager for IT at Wiener Börse, says the new information dissemination system will deliver "higher performance, more flexibility and better quality data."
According to Niessen, the existing Integrated Datafeed system has a limited output of 100 messages per second (mps), whereas ADH will be able to deliver 3,000 mps. The new system offers an average latency of less than 50 milliseconds, compared to the current system, where latency amou
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit