Though the two vendors will still maintain their own product lines, they will combine Townsend's real-time quotes, news and technical analysis with Zacks' in-depth income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, estimates and research data to target equity-only buy-side firms that need deep analytic capabilities together with a real-time data and trading component, says Adam Cohen, vice president of institutional services at Zacks.
"It will be more like an add-on module to RealTick, and the othe
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won