According to an exchange spokesperson, the outage resulted from "invalid data" that affected firms' ability to enter orders on shares in Alliance Trust, Aviva, Cable & Wireless, Diageo, Lonmin and Randgold Resources. The spokesperson declines to confirm the source of the data, but says that no "invalid data" was disseminated via its Infolect feed, and that the outage did not impact any other UK stocks or its Borsa Italiana markets.
The exchange first identified the problem at about 10:10am last W
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech