The vendor is also expanding the service to cover the US market, via its three points of presence in the New York area.
Though Colt has not yet finalized a timeline for rolling out its expanded service, officials say the vendor is currently in discussions with a range of exchanges, along with existing and new potential customers.
The decision to expand the service has been driven by strong demand for Colt's recently launched proximity hosting service for market data and trading on Deutsche Bö
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit