The London Stock Exchange has broadened the delivery options for its Infolect datafeed via a new partnership announced last week with UK-based low-latency data vendor Fixnetix.
Fixnetix is currently providing its low-latency LSE feed to 10 "large" European and US-based investment banks, according to Fixnetix chief executive Hugh Hughes. Pilot testing with the vendor's first client, who signed up for the service in November last year, showed that the Fixnetix feed was beating delivery times fr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership