The update includes a sample application that analyzes consumer sentiment indicator data carried on NewsScope, to show potential users how to write "a simple application that generates orders based on economic data coming in from the NewsScope feed," says John Partridge, co-founder and vice president of business development at StreamBase.
NewsScope comprises a machine-readable news feed and a sentiment engine, which evaluates the sentiment of news items and assigns positive, negative or neutr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit