The new product allows clients to deploy observation points on their FIX engines, to monitor latency of orders between the buy side, within a firm's infrastructure, and to trading venue, by trading session, venue, client or individual order.
"We've taken the architecture of Market Data Latency Metrics, with its automatic installation, GUI and reports, and expanded it to include trading modules," says Marie Giangrande, senior vice president of alliances and marketing at Trading Metrics. "Clien
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit