Actant previously sourced European data for its trading applications from Thomson Reuters' legacy GlobalTopic feed, but decided to offer clients a choice of data provider after Thomson Reuters discontinued the GlobalTopic feed earlier this year, says Actant director of sales Darran Hodder (IMD, June 15).
In the US, around 95 percent of Actant clients source market data via Activ, compared to only a third of its European clients, since Activ only recently entered the European marketplace, Hodder s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp