Equities data volumes have increased 400 percent in the past two years, leading the bank to anticipate further rises and review how it could "get ahead of" the rises, according to Gerald Le Donne, chief technology officer at Credit Suisse.
As a result, the bank undertook a four-week effort, beginning July 18, to improve its market data capacity, which involved bringing together lead developers from across a range of business areas, including securities trading, order management, trade entry,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming