Berry Joins RBC
David Berry, former global head of market data at Barclays Capital in London, recently joined RBC Capital Markets as head of cost control and procurement. Berry, who left Barcap earlier this year after only 18 months, was previously global head of market data services at Société Générale.
Wombat Buy Lifts Yockel
Tim Yockel, former vice president of sales at Wombat Financial Software, has been appointed senior vice president of global sales at NYSE Euronext Advanced Trading Solut
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II