Dubbed TOP, the feed is a response to client demand for a lower-bandwidth option for receiving BATS data as volumes on the ECN have risen dramatically, driving up volumes of quote and trade data disseminated to trading members. Officials say the ECN now supports data rates of 130,000 messages per second.
The feed will provide aggregated best bid and offer prices alongside size data from BATS' order book, as well as last-sale data, rather than the full levels of market depth provided via the E
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit