SIX Telekurs has appointed Thomas Gross as chief executive, replacing Jörg Buser, who had served as acting CEO since the departure of Marc Carletti earlier this year (IMD, Sept. 12, 2008). Gross, currently head of securities operations at Credit Suisse, will take up the role in April, and will also serve on the executive board of the vendor's parent, SIX Group, which also comprises the SIX Swiss Exchange and SIS clearing and settlement agency.
Nathwani Joins 29West
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won