The firm is using Apama's pre-built adapter for BM&F Bovespa to capture real-time quote data from BM&F Bovespa's futures and equities markets, sourced via direct feeds from the exchange, and is using Apama's Algorithmic Trading Accelerator to back-test strategies against historical data from the exchange to support development of algorithmic arbitrage trading strategies and other alpha-seeking strategies that involve finding correlations between the prices of different instruments and asset clas
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act