The Chicago Board of Trade plans to launch a wireless handheld data display in early April, officials confirm.
CBOT Advantage Wireless will deliver streaming quotes, charts and news on CBOT and other US exchanges over the Internet via BlackBerry, Treo and other mobile devices, says CBOT director of market data and information services Mark Haraburda. Users will register on a product-specific Web site, from where they will also be able to download the software to their mobile device.
The data w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit