The Securities Industry Automation Corp, now part of NYSE TransactTools, which operates the CTS and CQS (Consolidated Quote System) feeds of trade and quote data on behalf of the CTA, will migrate the CTS' underlying system configuration to a Hewlett-Packard flavor of the Unix operating system by Oct. 29, on which date SIAC will also increase the capacity of the CTS from 4,670 messages per second (mps) to 10,000 mps.
SIAC already migrated the CQS feed to HP Unix on May 7 of this year, and in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit