The new search feature was launched last month in response to a spike in demand from investors concerned that the downturn in the US sub-prime mortgage sector—housing loans made to borrowers of questionable credit quality—could adversely impact structured credit portfolios.
"Our clients had trouble getting a clear picture of the market when looking for specific collateral usage in a CDO," says Roland Peters, capital markets manager at Perfect Information. The new indexing classification now
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit