The move is designed to more closely align Fidessa's US platform, which has until now been primarily focused on order management and trading capabilities, with the vendor's market data workstation already used by clients in Europe and Asia, by leveraging its existing ticker plants in the US, Europe and Asia that collect market data from around 100 market venues worldwide to support trading in options and equities via the platform, says David Polen, senior vice president of product marketing at F
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling