The data engine which supports the SGX DerivativesQuote datafeed is based on a customized version of data technology provider Cicada’s Composer software, adapted to OMX’s Quest-DT derivatives trading platform. The new data engine replaces the exchange’s decade-old, internally developed PRDS Price Reporting Dissemination System.
The main benefit of the new platform will be increased system capacity, according to Muthukrishnan Ramaswami, senior executive vice president and head of operations an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse