The deal will see the broker move its EBS matching engine from a Verizon-operated datacenter in central London to Equinix's Slough datacenter by the end of 2008, enabling customers to take advantage of Icap's i-Cross low-latency proximity hosting services, which it launched in the US market last December.
Icap is currently on-boarding clients ahead of the December migration, and hopes to replicate the success of its US service, which has signed up more than 10 clients, says Jason Conn, a prod
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit