Greenline Financial Technologies, a provider of FIX Protocol-based trading software and a subsidiary of fixed-income broker MarketAxess, is rolling out technologies acquired last year from defunct vendor Trading Metrics in a bid to expand its capabilities for monitoring market data and order latency.
Greenline acquired the intellectual property and source code of New York-based latency monitoring software vendor Trading Metrics early last summer, after the vendor experienced funding problems at t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act