According to a letter sent to Opra data recipients by Opra executive director Joe Corrigan last week, the current ASCII network for equity and index options will now terminate on April 21, instead of the previous deadline of March 14.
Later this year, clients will be required to migrate from Opra's current FAST network to FAST for Symbology, which will support a new options symbology being developed by Opra and the Options Clearing Corp., according to the letter. The current FAST network will
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won