GlobalTopic was launched in 2000 by UK-based vendor Primark, which was acquired by Thomson Financial in the same year. Since then, the product has provided UK stockbrokers with a market data display integrated with trading capabilities via a network of Retail Service Providers-market makers that offer request-for-quote execution to private client stockbrokers.
As part of its post-merger project to rationalize products, Thomson Reuters told clients a year ago that it would discontinue support for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit