The nanosecond timestamps allow users to record quote and trade data with greater accuracy by taking timestamps directly from exchange and vendor datafeeds, or from latency-monitoring appliances deployed within clients' networks, denoting fractions of a second up to nine decimal places.
By using more granular time intervals, users can avoid the problem of different quote and trade records arriving with the same timestamp, which traditionally would have required adding an extra tag to determine wh
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming