The Financial Information Software Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association released the beta version of the Market Data Definition Language (MDDL) version 2.0 last week, two weeks after it was originally scheduled.
The new version provides specifications and a data dictionary for bonds. The FISD planned to deliver it to the Bond Market Association, which will review and comment on it, last week.
The Vocabulary Committee is completing the evaluation of terms, defin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit