Thomson Financial is back in the hunt as a potential outsourcer to replace Merrill Lynch’s Trusted Global Advisor (TGA) retail broker platform. That makes it a two-way race between Thomson and Reuters, according to industry sources.
Just a few weeks ago, Thomson, along with Bloomberg, was out of the running for the $1-1.5 billion, five-year deal, and Merrill was negotiating exclusively with Reuters (IMD, Sept. 23).
However, Thomson, the incumbent market data supplier for TGA, got itself back
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership