Deutsche Börse Introduces Online Historical Data
Deutsche Börse has launched WebShop, a new Internet-based service for ordering and downloading historical data. The service covers standardized price and turnover time series for the securities types equities, warrants and bonds, as well as order book statistics, derivatives data, time series for equity and bond indices and index weighting files. The histories are updated monthly and annually. According to Deutsche Börse, it is aimed at hedge f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers