Nasdaq and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) have launched Web-based reporting systems that are capable of accepting the Vendor Reporting Extensible Markup Language (VRXML) for reporting market data usage.
Nasdaq's Online Vendor Reporting (OLIVER) service and CME's Online Web-Reporting System both went live last month. Nasdaq can only accept VRXML-tagged usage reports via e-mail at present. It plans to allow for the online submission of VRXML-tagged reports as an enhancement to OLIVER in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit