Dow Jones and Calif.-based client management software company, Client Dynamics are working to develop Dow Jones Wealth Manager, due out at the end of the first quarter of 2004.
The browser-based solution will provide content from Dow Jones Newswires, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s and SmartMoney in addition to third-party information on wealth planning topics. Dow Jones Wealth Manager will allow users to customize profiles for each of their customers and match pertinent news to the profil
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act