Sunamerica, parent of four broker/dealers, is recommending ILX Systems' Webstation to its 9,000 registered representatives. The workstation, along with Sunamerica's proprietary broker workstation, is being offered to the financial planners for $200 per month.
There is currently no standard retail quote terminal for the reps of Sunamerica's four broker/dealers. The reps are relying on services ranging from Quotron to free 20-minute delayed quotes from the Internet. "We're trying to show [the i
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers