Dick Justice, executive vice president in charge of technology at the National Association of Securities Dealers, retired at the beginning of this year, just three months shy of his 65th birthday in April. He will continue to work as an independent contract consultant until the end of the year or until his replacement is named and trained. According to a source, Justice had long been planning to retire at the end of 1994.
CS First Boston Corp. has replaced chief information officer Charlie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act