Royalblue, a London-based equity trading systems vendor, is rolling out a Web-based, componentized workstation version of its Fidessa trading system--starting with a UK equities market data product. The new system competes with Thomson Financial’s Topic service.
The Royalblue Fidessa Workstation, scheduled for formal release at the start of March, entered pilot testing in early December at four firms.
Paul Nokes, marketing director at Royalblue in London, says the product is designed for smal
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming