Stop Press--A return to interesting times: Telerate has entered a deal to be become the exclusive distributor of pricing information from Tradeweb. Through this deal, Telerate will be the only vendor to carry Tradeweb's real-time pricing information for US Treasuries from the five US government securities dealers that trade via Tradeweb. This will supplement Telerate's existing agreement for exclusive Treasury prices from interdealer broker Cantor Fitzgerald. See IMD next week for details.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit