Jordan & Jordan, a New York-based consultancy and software provider, has introduced the second version of Comet, its contracts management system. In addition to new features, Comet 2.0 now interoperates with UK market data management system vendor Market Data Services Ltd.’s (MDSL) MDS 2000 suite.
Comet 2.0’s new functionality includes support for tracking soft-dollar agreements at the contract level. But the main changes affect the user interface. Menus are easier to use and include new feat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming