Market Systems Technology, a Boston, Mass.-based ticker plant provider, will introduce its first messaging middleware product, Market Data Network, today, Sept. 27.
MDN is designed to exchange large amounts of real-time message volume between applications. It was built in part to meet the projected increases in options messaging rates, officials say.
The product operates on Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems and is capable of handling more than 100,000 messages per second, with typica
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit