The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) is adding real-time and historical content to two of its online data services in early December and plans to unveil a foreign exchange and currency pricing application early next year, says Glen Madeja, director of Information Products Management at the exchange. The CME has also developed a voice and display application to help migrate traders from the floor to electronic trading.
One new data service will display market depth--the top five bids and offe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech