As expected (Trading Systems Technology, July 24), ADP has acquired London-based Wilco International. ADP had previously taken an 18.75 percent stake in the company. Wilco is a software firm specializing in international trade processing systems though the Gloss product line. It will remain an autonomous subsidiary of ADP's financial services division and the day-to-day running of the company will not change.
Markham, Ontario-based Star Data Systems Inc. and Telekurs (North America) have ente
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming