Accenture will use technology from Sun Microsystems to support its Managed Reference Data Service, which is being created in partnership with data management software vendor Asset Control.
Officials at Sun and Accenture say the scalability of the Sun platform was the clincher for the deal, which was signed around two months ago. That scalability allows Accenture to price the service according to the economies of scale that it will deliver, without first having to build up a large user base to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers