NEW YORK--The Financial Information Forum has launched an index of the 60 largest US companies to serve as an alternative to the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The development of the index was prompted by Dow Jones' decision to charge for continuous real-time and delayed access to the DJIA as of April 1.
Unlike the DJIA, the index will be licensed at no charge to users who may calculate the index in their own systems. Among the vendors carrying the new index, dubbed the US60, are ADP, ILX Syst
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit