Thomson Financial has added new products that use trade data to gauge activity in municipal securities to its MMD (Municipal Market Data) product suite.
The new products—MMD Trade Tracker, which allows users to monitor and query the trading and hence the liquidity in an instrument to identify trends, and MMD Ticker, which provides a streaming feed of trade data—can be accessed via Thomson One or Thomson's TM3 Web-based municipal market data platform.
Thomson introduced the additions to clients las
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit