Jim Kwiatkowski, vice president, sales and marketing at Merrin Financial, a division of ADP, is joining Bridge as a vice president, New York large accounts region. Kwiatkowski was with Merrin just over a year; prior to that, he was director of sales for North America at Reuters Newmedia. At Bridge, he will report to Bill Holmberg, senior vice president, Americas sales.
Martine Bertin-Peterson, vice president, Latin America/Caribbean for Dow Jones Markets, is stepping down to take a job as dir
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent