Moneyline Telerate is introducing Active8, the latest version of the Active1 display software, and a fully elementized version of TelerateFeed, as well as launching Web-based delivery platform Webstation 2.0 globally at this week’s SIATechnology Management Conference & Exhibit.
Active8 incorporates ActiveX technology that lets users retrieve, display and integrate news, information and third-party content within a single framework.
The new TelerateFeed offers real-time data on 4.5 million sec
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit