NEW YORK--Townsend Analytics, a real-time market data and trading software provider, has added content to TA_SRV, its market data feed, and upgraded Realtick, its analysis and trading platform.
TA_SRV now offers Level II data, including Globex futures and equity data as well as data from the New York Stock Exchange’s Open Book product (IMD, Jan. 28). Townsend plans to add Paris, Euronest, Liffe and other exchanges.
Currently, TA_SRV sources from the Swiss, Eurex, Cetra and IBEX 35 (Spain) exc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit