Guerrera Out At HyperFeed
Frank Guerrera has stepped down from his post as executive vice-president and COO of Chicago-based ticker plant provider HyperFeed Technologies for personal reasons, HyperFeed officials say. His duties will be divided up between management until a successor is found. Fabio Arnone, vice-president of product development and marketing, will assume global corporate marketing duties. Jeff Wagner, senior vice-president and CTO, will take on responsibility for client growth
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act