KTS Releases Financial Results
Data vendor Knowledge Technology Solutions (KTS) announced increased turnover for the financial year to June 30, 2003. Turnover increased from £76,539 ($128,042) for the year ended June 30, 2002 to £160,708 ($268,848) for the year ended June 30, 2003. The company highlights order wins and fundraising as factors contributing to its success. New clients for QuoteTerminal include Morley Fund Management, Royal London Asset Management and Prudential-Bache Limited.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank